Banana Chocolate Muffins! My sister and her crew are coming tomorrow and so I stocked up on these muffins. I also make chocolate cake mmmmm These are so yummy…I hope there are some left by the time they arrive!
• 1 cup almond butter
• 1 cup almond meal/almond flour
• 3 eggs, whisked
• 1/2 cup Xyla
• 1/3 cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
• 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• pinch of cinnamon
Here is where you can alter the taste add 1/2 of fruit of your choice…today I added 1 banana and a cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate chunks!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you’re good at baking, you’ll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
3. Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it, they will puff up and look adorable.
5. Eat them and be happy. And merry